Welcome to the digital health clinic services section Doctor Sam
digital health services do not replace the doctor, they help make a decision
Digital Health Services
от 420.00 грн
Doctor’s Consultation270 reviews
Make an appointment with a doctor: video, phone, chat, face-to-face consultation, call a doctor at home
Ask doctors75 reviews
Ask a question to get some professional answers from specialists
Our consulting practitioners
Ирина Викторовна КондрашоваGynecologistWorked Since:2018
Наталія Юріївна ГрищенкоEndocrinologistWorked Since:2006
Любовь Ивановна ТаранухаImmunologistWorked Since:2004
Светлана Владимировна ПостолEndocrinologistWorked Since:2015
Людмила Ивановна БондаренкоGynecologistWorked Since:2017
Светлана Ивановна ИвановаPediatricianWorked Since:1994
Лариса Дмитриевна СемендяеваTherapistWorked Since:2017
Алла Михайловна ЧаркинаPediatricianWorked Since:1987
More about digital health services
Make an appointment with a doctor.
Choose the appropriate type of consultation: video / phone / chat / face-to-face (consultation in the clinic) / call doctor at home.
- Video consultation - Consultation with a doctor via a computer / tablet browser or mobile application.
Video consultation is the most similar form of face-to-face contact with a doctor. During the video consultation, the doctor will be able to examine and observe the patient's reactions.
We recommend video consultations when in doubt about the need to see a doctor or require repeated consultations.
- Phone - The doctor will call you back to your phone number and you can consult a specialist.
This type of consultation is most often needed when it is necessary to get advice on the results of research, as well as among young mothers on issues related to child care.
- Chat - when there is no way to connect the camera and there is no way to have a call, there remains the possibility of communicating with the doctor via chat-messages.
Chatting with a doctor is a convenient way to get advice from a specialist in correspondence mode. The entire history of correspondence remains in an advisory opinion.
- Face to Face appointment - Make an appointment with a doctor for a visit to the clinic. The doctor will consult you at the time agreed with you.
Pay online for consultation. Take care of your health - the medical history remains in your e-cabinet.
- Call doctor at home - When it is not possible to come to the clinic, but face to face contact with a doctor is required, you can call a doctor at home.
Телеконсультации от Медицинской сети Doctor Sam
Шагая в ногу с ведущими технологиями и современными тенденциями в медицине, и заботясь о Вашем здоровье, наша Медицинская сеть запускает новый сервис – Телеконсультации. Это возможность получить квалифицированную консультацию наших специалистов, не выходя из дома. Все, что Вам для этого нужно, – это компьютер, веб-камера и доступ к интернету.
Преимущества такого вида консультирования:
- Консультирование проводится в удобном для Вас месте в удобное для Вас время
- Вы не тратите время на дорогу в медицинское учреждение
- В случае снижения защитных свойств организма, Вы избегаете дополнительного контакта с людьми и возможного заражения различными заболеваниями
- Вы можете избавить ребенка от стрессовых ощущений, с которыми обычно связано посещение медицинского учреждения
После каждой консультации Вы получаете Консультативное заключение, которое содержит все необходимые данные: причину обращения, жалобы, заключение врача и назначения. Все Заключения после каждой консультации доступны в Вашем персональном Кабинете.
Teleconsultation Doctor Sam
HEALTH CONDITIONS APPROVED FOR TELECONSULTATION
YOU HAVE A GREEN LIGHT ON ANY TELECONSULT REQUEST - IF YOUR REQUEST CAN'T BE SOLVED REMOTELY, CLINIC ADMINISTRATOR WILL CONTACT YOU.
ONLY APPROVED TELECONSULT REQUESTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PREPAY!
- It has been scientifically proved that the following health conditions can be equally efficiently solved via in-person doctor's visit or teleconsultion:
- Tests and analyses reading/interpretation;
- Treatment plan adjustment ;
- Prescription replacement (contraindications, side effects, pregnancy, etc.);
- Prescription refill;
- Vaccination card;
- Medical Weight Loss;
- Herpes (incl genital herpes);
- Shingles, ringworm, psoriasis;
- Insect bites, tick bites;
- External otitis;
- Sore throat;
- Common Cold;
- Sprain (moderate);
- Bacterial vaginosis;
- Vaginal candidiasis;
- Urinary Tract Infection (Adult female, male and female teenagers) ;
- Erectile Dysfunction;
- Fact 1: about 70% of in-person doctor's visits are follow-ups. 90% of follow-up visits are eligible for teleconsultations.
- Fact 2: your primary care physician's referrals can be handled remotely via teleconsult.
- Fact 3: 70% of respondents would have selected teleconsult, if suggested by their primary care physician. Check with doctor's office, if teleconsultation is available for your health condition.
- Fact 4: doctors are more detailed on patient's case history at teleconsult than during in-person visits, which increases quality of doctor's recommendations .
Privacy & Security
Privacy & Security
TeleConsultation services by UATeleMD fully comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This Act designed to protect privacy and security of certain health information.
How to get a teleconsultation
4 Easy Steps to get Teleconsultation
STEP 1 "REQUEST"
Select "Request Teleconsult" button. Fill out simple in-take form (reason of your request, desired time and doctor). Confirm REQUEST. You don't have to make payment at this point.
STEP 2 "APPROVAL"
You should receive email with Teleconsult approval. Check your SPAM, if no email found in your INBOX.
STEP 3 "PAYMENT"
Proceed to Checkout upon approval receipt. We accept all major credit cards via PayPal.
STEP 4 "TELECONSULT"
Get ready for Teleconsult: attach files with health records, test results and images, etc., check batteries charge of your electronic tools and devices. Enter Teleconsult a few minutes before your scheduled appointment. Teleconsult Summary Report will stored in your personal account upon doctor's consult completion.
Remote Patient Monitoring
More about the Remote Patient Monitoring service
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) - technology that allows medical practitioners monitor patient's health vitals outside clinical environment, providing increased patients access and lower cost on medical services.
Including RPM into chronic disease treatment protocol (such as hypertension, diabetes) may significantly decrease a risk of cardiovascular complications, minimize health monitoring cost, and support patients mobility. Besides, having a real-time monitoring and uninterrupted medical support provides a piece of mind not only for patients, but also for their family members.
The key features of RPM, such as remote monitoring and health vitals analysis, allow early detection of health problems, thus reducing emergency visits and the length of a hospital stay.
In other words, each patient has a designated healthcare specialist constantly monitoring his or her state of health, and immediately reacting on patient's health deterioration. Health devices (such as blood pressure and blood sugar level monitors, ECG units, etc.) automatically transfer patient's vital measurements to the medical practitioner for further analysis and decision making.
Among all other RPM solutions available on the market our major advantage is a response time on the monitored health vitals. Medical practitioners receive info on critical vitals or their absence immediately, in real time. Other RPM systems transmit info into the designated data base, and after that the monitored vitals are retrieved by the health professional upon a special request (usually once or twice a day), while our RPM signals the monitored health vitals directly to the medical practitioner immediately upon a reach of the programmed critical level.
Vital Signs Available for Remote Monitoring
Having high blood pressure (hypertension) is not usually something that you feel or notice. It does not tend to produce obvious signs or symptoms. The only way to know what your blood pressure is, is to have it measured. Blood pressure remote monitoring and timely treatment might be critical, especially for high risk patients.
Level of sugar
Blood glucose (blood sugar) monitoring is the main tool you have to check your diabetes control. Managing your blood sugar level is critical to your overall health. Often the focus is on keeping blood sugar levels low. But if they are too low, it can put you at risk, too.
Oxygen saturation is the fraction of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin relative to total hemoglobin (unsaturated +saturated) in the blood. The human body requires and regulates a very precise and specific balance of oxygen in the blood. Continuous measurement of O2 saturation is a reliable and convenient tool which could rapidly warn of acute change in the oxygen supply/demand ratio of critically ill patients.
ECG (or EKG) test tracks the electrical activity of your heart and displays it as a moving line on a screen of device. Remote ECG scanning and monitoring allows healthcare practitioners to analyze the heart’s rhythm and detect irregularities and other cardiac issues that might lead to serious health problems such as a stroke or heart attack. It has been established that diagnostic rating of ECG telemonitoring is 70% comparing to 40% of the Holter’s ambulatory monitoring.
How it works
- 7 easy steps for our RPM services:
- Step 1: Register your account at UATeleMD.com
- Step 2: Pay for one of the RPM packages you choose.
- Step 3: Setup schedule and critical levels of required health vitals; provide contact info for vitals transmission and messaging.
- Step 4: Download mobile app on patient's smartphone: Download for Android
- Step 5: Login using your info for account registration in Step 1.
- Step 6: Connect your device with mobile app (using device manual).
- Step 7: Your smartphone is ready for RPM services (health vitals reading and transmitting).